Les termes et conditions suivantes régissent toute utilisation du site Web thegamesystems.info et tout le contenu, services et produits disponibles sur ou à partir du site Web (pris ensemble, le site Web). Le Site est détenu et exploité par Les systèmes de jeux (& Quot; Le & quot Systems Jeu;). Le site Web est offert sous réserve de votre acceptation sans modification de l'ensemble des termes et conditions contenues aux présentes et toutes les autres règles de fonctionnement, politiques (comprenant, sans limite, Systèmes de jeu Politique de confidentialité) et les procédures qui peuvent être publiées de temps à autre sur ce site par les systèmes de jeux (collectivement, le & quot; accord & quot;).
S'il vous plaît lisez attentivement cet accord avant d'accéder ou utiliser le site Web. En accédant ou en utilisant une partie du site web, vous acceptez d'être lié par les termes et conditions de cet accord. Si vous n'êtes pas d'accord à tous les termes et conditions de cet accord, alors vous ne pouvez pas accéder au site Web ou utiliser les services. Si ces conditions sont considérées comme une offre par les systèmes de jeux, l'acceptation est expressément limitée à ces termes. Le site est disponible uniquement aux personnes qui sont au moins 18 ans.
- Votre compte thegamesystems.info et site. Si vous créez un blog / site sur le site Web, vous êtes responsable du maintien de la sécurité de votre compte et le blog, et vous êtes entièrement responsable de toutes les activités qui se produisent sous le compte et toutes les autres mesures prises dans le cadre du blog. Vous ne devez pas décrire ou attribuer des mots clés à votre blog d'une manière trompeuse ou illégale, y compris d'une manière destinée au commerce sur le nom ou la réputation d'autrui, et les systèmes de jeu peuvent modifier ou supprimer toute description ou mot-clé qu'il juge inappropriée ou illégale, ou autrement susceptible de causer La responsabilité des systèmes de jeu. Vous devez aviser immédiatement Les systèmes de jeux de toute utilisation non autorisée de votre blog, votre compte ou d'autres atteintes à la sécurité. Le Systems Jeu ne sera pas responsable des actes ou omissions de Vous, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (je) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. Par exemple, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; et
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by The Game Systems or otherwise.
By submitting Content to The Game Systems for inclusion on your Website, you grant The Game Systems a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, The Game Systems will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, The Game Systems has the right (though not the obligation) to, in The Game Systems sole discretion (je) refuse or remove any content that, in The Game Systems reasonable opinion, violates any The Game Systems policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in The Game Systems sole discretion. The Game Systems will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay The Game Systems the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify The Game Systems before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to The Game Systems in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay The Game Systems the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. The Game Systems reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to The Game Systems.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by The Game Systems to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free thegamesystems.info services. All support will be provided in accordance with The Game Systems standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Game Systems has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, The Game Systems does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Game Systems disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which thegamesystems.info links, and that link to thegamesystems.info. Le jeu Systems n'a pas de contrôle sur ces non-Les sites Web des systèmes de jeu et des pages Web, et décline toute responsabilité quant à leur contenu ou leur utilisation. En liant à un non-Le site Systems Jeu ou une page Web, Le jeu Systems ne représente pas ou implique qu'il approuve tel site ou une page Web. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Le jeu Systems décline toute responsabilité pour tout dommage résultant de votre utilisation de systèmes non-The Game sites et pages Web.
- Copyright Infringement et Politique DMCA. As The Game Systems asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by thegamesystems.info violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The Game Systems in accordance with The Game Systems Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. The Game Systems will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. The Game Systems will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of The Game Systems or others. In the case of such termination, The Game Systems will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to The Game Systems.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from The Game Systems to you any The Game Systems or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The Game Systems. The Game Systems, thegamesystems.info, the thegamesystems.info logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with thegamesystems.info, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Game Systems or The Game Systems licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any The Game Systems or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. The Game Systems reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. The Game Systems reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at thegamesystems.info,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. The Game Systems reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Game Systems may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (comprenant, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. The Game Systems may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, en vigueur immédiatement. Si vous souhaitez résilier le présent Contrat ou votre compte thegamesystems.info (si vous avez un), vous pouvez simplement cesser d'utiliser le site Web. Nonobstant ce qui précède, si vous avez un compte des services payés, ce compte ne peut être résilié par les systèmes de jeu si vous ne respectez pas matériellement le présent Accord et ne parviennent pas à guérir une telle violation dans les trente (30) jours à partir des systèmes de jeu préavis de celui-ci; à condition que, The Game Systems can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, comprenant, sans limite, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". The Game Systems and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, comprenant, sans limite, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither The Game Systems nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will The Game Systems, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (je) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to The Game Systems under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. The Game Systems shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Game Systems, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between The Game Systems and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of The Game Systems, or by the posting by The Game Systems of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Ontario, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Ontario, Canada. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), tout différend découlant du présent accord sera définitivement réglé conformément aux règles d'arbitrage de la justice arbitrale et le Service de médiation approfondie, Inc. (& Quot; JAMS & quot;) par trois arbitres nommés conformément à ces règles. L'arbitrage aura lieu en Ontario, Canada, dans la langue anglaise et la décision arbitrale peut être exécutée par un tribunal. La partie gagnante dans toute action ou procédure d'exécution du présent Accord aura droit aux frais et honoraires d'avocats. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; The Game Systems may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.